Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] WG-ID requested radiation for identity abuse

Whoa,

He used an existing members' return to post.  Whatever the situation on
JW he
has
not done that.

I do not want any censorship but (an existing members'address for a
return is
just
down right wrong, and should be off just based on data base).  This
should not
take
a judgement call but a  "hey we can't have two posting from the same
address".

Oh I can't help myself but whoever this is has read way to many cop
science
fiction
novels.  Her conclusions are bizarre and silly.
Yikes, I would go back to the bookstore and demand my money back if I
bought
her
line of crap in the first place.