RE: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] WG-WEB: responses to Jamie

I don't disagree with this thinking.  But without a clear mandate from our
members rejecting the vote results, I don't see that we have the freedom to
reject their will as reflected in the vote.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info