Re: [atlarge-discuss] Shanghai

Eric and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  This is a good question that perhaps a resolution/motion needs to be
drafted by one of your members, perhaps you eric, as to what, if any,
our relationship to ICANN is to be in the future, or is now, other than
the ALAC connection.

  IN this light also, our members should review today's ICANN announcement
at:http://www.icann.org/committees/evol-reform/final-implementation-report-02oct02.htm

and:http://www.icann.org/committees/evol-reform/proposed-bylaws-02oct02.htm