Re: [atlarge-discuss] Our New Name Isn't...

Hi all,

Following is the result of a whois search on Register.com. I dont know what that line means, really. Could someone fill me in on that, please?

Hari Gopal.

"Domain Name: icannatlarge.org

Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS1.PCODE.COM
Name Server: NS1.CODELOCAL.COM
Updated Date: 29-sep-2002

Last update of whois database: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:56:06 EDT <<<
The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

Domain not found locally, but Registry points back to local DB.
Local WHOIS DB must be out of date."