Re: Re: [atlarge-discuss] Our New Name Isn't...

And WHY, pray WHY is the DN not resolving only since 29th Sep? If you guys see Richard's post, deletednames.com or some such site shows that date as the one since when the name has been "put on hold". Has someone, something, somewhere been meddling with our precious name of choice?! (whew! i think i'm turning into a conspiracy theorist! Anyone know a shrink?)

Hari Gopal.

PS: If any work needs to be done in preparation for Shangai, i'd be happy to volunteer. Anything that involves legal research or drafting.