Re: [atlarge-discuss] Domain Name: icannatlarge.org

Norbert Klein wrote:
> If this will have been done (for which Joop has asked since a long time
> ago), and he then does not hand over the "key" I would be prepared to attack
> Joop.

I haven't followed this thread in its entirety, but everyone should know
(and I've said it before several times on this list) that Joop handed over
the webhosting account to me four months ago. I pre-paid for a year of
hosting services with the service provider he had selected originally, and
the account was moved into my name. No one here needs to worry about
webhosting services until June, 2003.

If a new webmaster is selected by the panel, just tell me, and I'll make
sure that the person gets the log-on ID and password for the webserver.

Let me know if you have any questions.

   -- Bret