Re: [atlarge-discuss] domain and hosting

NameCritic wrote:

> Sotiris, AlwaysWebHosting.com gives root access, plenty of storage, 60 gigs
> of transfer per month, php, mysql, perl, all supported. Uses cpanel so it's
> easy to use. All this for around $18 per month. Had no down time while I
> have had sites hosted there over the past couple of months. They allow ten
> domain names on one hosting account.

Cool.  Although my hosting offer is set at 1/3 of the cost quoted above ($10
Canadian which equals approx. $6.30 USD per month).  In any case, I think we
should let the Panel decide this issue, that's if they ever get round to
deciding anything at all.  I'm just not comfortable or satisfied with Joop's
arrangements.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos