Re: [atlarge-discuss] The wisdom of GBS

Censorship is bad as a group.  Self censorship is most preferable.
Self censoring is probably the wonderful middle ground.
I have never seen a computer without a delete button.
I am filtered by many.  I take no offence.
However I believe some limitations are in order on bandwidth.
I say this because I travel so much that sometimes pulling up the messages
breaks the connection or costs too much in time and money.  Especially when many
do not trim the tail off the comet of long threads.
I think we can reach a middle ground.  Something like seven posts a twenty four
Hour period with a three out of five days violation being grounds for action.
Notice though that some just post gross long messages and others post many short
and sweet messages.

All in all the delete button for low tech and filters for high tech makes more
sense.

Eric