Re: [atlarge-discuss] Domain Name: icannatlarge.org

Hi,

icannatlarge.org is available for the organization. In fact I have changed
the dns so it points to the icannatlarge.com website earlier tonight,
after reading a message from Richard Henderson that came to my personal
mailbox. I am at present abroad, and have limited net access, which meant
that I did not read the mailbox to which the message below arrived (which
I use mainly for mail from lists) for some days. Please, send all further
information about what to do with the domain (ownership info, dns etc) to
marc@schneiders.ORG.  Thanks!

Best wishes,