[atlarge-discuss] Panel votes and voting proceesses was:Re: [atlarge-discuss] No quorum

Hans and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  For the most part here, I cannot disagree with Hans.  The
only part that I only in part here disagree with is that
" By withholding their vote, panelists/directors can kill
a motion without anyone voting against it."  But Hans is
quite right when he said that this is common diplomatic
behavior.  I personally consider it common BAD diplomatic
behavior...

  For instance, IENGroup BoD does not allow for abstaining
in any BoD vote or withholding of their vote.  This is also true
in any and all of our Committees as well as any task forces.

  INEGroup members may withhold their vote up to 3 times
per year.  There after their voting rights are suspended for a period
of 4 months on the first infraction, 8 months of the second,
and 1 year on the third.  There are NO abstentions allowed
by members on any vote for any motion or resolution.
You must stand up and be counted or face the consequences
of your inaction and lack of responsibility...