[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Proposed Resolution: TLD ADDITION PROCEDURE

Milton and all,

  Not bad here Milton.  It looks very similar to what INEGroup
proposed in '99 to the than ICANN BoD and staff.  It was of course
rejected out of hand...  None the less, Well done here Milton!

  I have two questions for your Resolution.
1.) Is there some particular reason why only the IETF is task with
making
the determination as to how many T:LD's can be added?

2.) Would it not be reasonable that other existing standards groups
as well and Non-profit industry organizations to also participate in
the evaluation of adding new TLD's?