RE: [atlarge-discuss] No quorum

Judyth Mermelstein wrote:

|  Here, people are expected to vote for or against or go on record
|  as abstaining.

Actually, we got a bit afield of the subject, which was motions.  If a
motion is made, and no second occurs, the motion is dead.  This was the case
with Richard's motion to call for a vote to remove "ICANN" from our name.
However, despite that myself and one or two others chimeed in to explain
*why* they couldn't second it.  So as I see it, the forms were followed.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
byoung651@attbi.com
http://www.barelyadequate.info