From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>
Date:  Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:40:01 -0400

To: Hans Klein <hans.klein@pubpolicy.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Web Page
From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:37:23 -0400
Cc: At Large Panel <atlarge-panel@lists.fitug.de>
I would be happy to.  I am going away for this Thanksgiving Weekend effective
as of this writing, so I should have something for all of you to see early
next week sometime.  Considering the leisurely pace at which things seem to be
going on around here, that should fit in nicely with the status quo.

BTW Hans, or anyone else, any news from the steadfast and indefatigable Panel
Member Mr. Gupta?  I'd like to keep a running rapport on the constant
non-availability issue, so keep please do keep me informed.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos