Re: [atlarge-discuss] Mission statement

Yes of course thank you for kindness, and I believe a correction of voting words
to democratic words is also in order.  Much more encompassing of our lofty
goals.

Sometimes we are forced to do things out of need of money or pride, and then
sometimes we see really good men do things out of right and we are reminded and
rewarded.