Re: [atlarge-discuss] Lawrence Lessig at the U.S. Supreme Court

Judyth and all stakeholders o other interested parties and members,

  Very good of you to finally take notice of this landmark case Judyth.
I only posted it on Oct 5th!  Please try to keep up Judyth!  >;)
In any event it is good that at least more and more folks are
becoming aware of the implications of this case and it's
broad and far reaching implications on the DNS...