[atlarge-discuss] WG-Web Membership - lass call

Dear Members,
This is the third and last call to join the WG-Web I annouced, before democraticaly enactng that WG.
I take that at some time or another the following persons have been Members of the WG-Web, please let me know if anyone is missing:
Vittorio Bertola
Brett Fausset
Hans Klein
Joanna Lane
Jamie Love
Jefsey Morfin
Ron Sherwood
Sotiris Sotiropoulos
Joop Teernstra
Bruce Young
Jeff Williams

I plan to create a WG-Web mailing list for these members and all those wanting to join the WG-Web. I will then call on the election of a moderator whose task will be to set-up a Charter of the WG-Web able to cope with the real duties of website management under the control of the whole Panel.
jfc