Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Joining INEG Canada <--- does not exist. But?

JW> Tim and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Jeff:  For what it's worth as another "interested" party -

1) William Edward (Ted) Murray
2) Ottawa, Ontario
3) IT management initially in the academic sector and then
internationally in the public sector with personal, on-the-ground
experience in the developing world (including Africa, South America,
India and Southeast Asia).
4) Professional Internet involvement for 15 years though networking
began with the University of Ottawa in the early 80's as a active
player in NetNorth, Canada's response to BITnet (which I believe,
directly or indirectly, has spawned a much healthier governance
structure for participatory network management).
5) Not having a clue as to what the INEGroup "really" is or why I
should even consider it's bona fide existence, I'm afraid I cannot
answer this question.

Now my personal appeal:

Jeff, would you please just shut up!  Your contribution is totally
muted by your insistence upon responding to anything and everything
whether you have a valid point or not.  I've appreciated the
"occasional" thoughtful input but I'm afraid my respect has been
completely obliterated by your more often unintelligent and, quite
frankly, juvenile responses.  Either get a life or take a valium Jeff!
You'll be doing us all a favour.   As Marcel Marceau said "It's good
to shut up sometimes."

                Ted.

P.S.  To the rest of the atlarge audience, though I fear that juncture
has already come and gone, if we cannot stop the inanity of dialogue
which has become the dominating aspect of our communications then it
is time to move on.  I consider myself a patient person, however the
voices of reason I've been trying to follow are being obscured by the
"noise".  I've tried filtering, but as long as others respond (Ok, I
must plead guilty once again myself), we are going no where ....

               Be seeing you ....... Fred