Re: [atlarge-discuss] Update: [atlarge-discuss] web site down?

Bruce and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Bruce, the ICANNATLARGE.ORG web site has been down sense
Hans took it over, going on 6 days. Here is the relevant data pertaining
to our DN ICANNATLARGE.ORG:
Whois Results
Registration Service Provided By: Bijt.net (eNom Registrations)
                 Contact: domains@bijt.net
                 Visit: http://www.bijt.net/

                 Domain name: ICANNATLARGE.ORG

                 Registrant Contact:
                    ICANNatlarge.org
                    Hans Klein   (hans.klein@alum.mit.edu)
                    1-404-894-2258
                    FAX: 1-404-894-0535
                    175 15th St. NE
                    Suite PH-4
                    Atlanta, GA 30309
                    US

                 Administrative Contact:
                    ICANNatlarge.org
                    Hans Klein   (hans.klein@alum.mit.edu)
                    1-404-894-2258
                    FAX: 1-404-894-0535
                    175 15th St. NE
                    Suite PH-4
                    Atlanta, GA 30309
                    US

                 Billing Contact:
                    ICANNatlarge.org
                    Hans Klein   (hans.klein@alum.mit.edu)
                    1-404-894-2258
                    FAX: 1-404-894-0535
                    175 15th St. NE
                    Suite PH-4
                    Atlanta, GA 30309
                    US

                 Technical Contact:
                    ICANNatlarge.org
                    Jamie Love   (james.love@cptech.org)
                    1.202.387.8030
                    FAX: 1.202.234.5176
                    Consumer Project on Technology
                    P.O. Box 19367
                    washington, DC 20036
                    US

                   Note: To help prevent malicious domain hijacking and domain
                         transfer errors, the registrar has protected the
registrant
                         of this domain name registrant by locking it.  Any
attempted
                         transfers will be denied at the registry until the
registrant
                         requests otherwise. The registrant for the name may
unlock
                         the name at any time at the current registrar in order
for
                         a transfer initiation to succeed

                 Name servers:
                     DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
                     DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
                     DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
                     DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
                     DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM

                 Created: 10/04/02 00:00:00
                 Expires: 10/04/03 00:00:00

============  End of smart Whois listing for ICANNATLARGE.ORG ====
NSLOOKUP for Name servers shows that none of them
are authoritative and reverse lookup also shows that all of the name servers
listed are again non-authoritative as to the IP address assigned as well
as the server named, Localhost...
Here is just one of those Name servers NSLOOKUP data:

                    Server:  localhost
                    Address:  127.0.0.1

                    Non-authoritative answer:
                    Name:    DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
                    Addresses:  66.150.5.63, 66.150.5.103, 66.150.5.176

============  End of NSLOOKUP ================

  So now as you can see not only is the DN ICANNATLARGE.ORG
locked, it is also assigned to a Name server that is non-authoritative
and who's assigned IP address has incorrect reverse lookup routing
assigned.

  So either one of two things can be reasonably determined here.
1.) This is purposefully done.
2.) The actual admin, no the one listed, does not know how
     to do their job adequately..

  Hence therefore one can only reasonably conclude that
our DN that we all voted for as our DN of record and presence
is in the hands of incompetent folks and needs to be professionally
managed.  ENOM is the Registrar of record, and I assume,
perhaps improperly, that they can rectify these problems in
short order.  If ENOM cannot, than another person or manager
of our DN is badly needed and soon...