Re: [atlarge-discuss] Int Reg of Canada [Jeff please read]

Tim or Ted or whomever you really are, and all stakeholders or other interested
parties and members,

  It is not clear that whomever you are (Tim or Ted?) as Ted
responded with a different E-Mail address than you are using here.
Hence either Tim and Ted are the same person or, Ted is using
two different E-Mail addresses and two different first names.