[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] Fwd: Re: [atlarge-discuss] ICANNATLARGE.ORG still not resloving - Day 4 and counting...

Hello everyone,

I'm sure some of you have noticed that
http://www.icannatlarge.org is still not resoving.

Apparently, some execs hosted a forum in Shanghai
representing "ICANNATLARGE.ORG" while the web site was
down!
(http://www.icannatlarge.com/announce/Shanghai.html)That hurts credibility.  When people who attended the
forum want to follow up with icannatlarge.org, they
won't be able to reach us.

I have volunteered to use my nameservers but haven't
been given the go-ahead yet.  I am ready willing and
able to help immediately.  It can take 2-3 days for DNS
settings to propagate world-wide, so the sooner we do
it the better.

Let's get this thing moving guys,

Tim

On Fri, 01 Nov 2002, "J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin" wrote:

> Dear Tim,
> I sent that mail yesterday to Hans and panel. Hans has
> the password to the
> panel. He proposed me to takeover, but I take that and
> you will be far
> better than me.
> Hans please let get that ICANNatlarge.org off the
> ground!
> jfc

> Dear Hans,
> I propose that you put Tim as technical contact
instead
> of Jamie and put
> Jamie as admin contact. This way you will notto put me
> there and we may
> have the issue eventually addressed. I suggest you see
> that directly with Tim?
> jfc
>

> >Hi Jefsey,
> >
> >Yes I do have some DNS servers I would be happy to
> >volunteer for icannatlarge.org.
> >
> >I have been looking at it and the problem is that
some
> >of the name-services.com Nameservers are down
> >(specifically NS1 and NS5).  Jeff Williams mentioned
> >that the IP addresses are wrong in the Whois, but
that
> >won't necessarily cause a problem so long as the
> >Nameservers are correct.
> >
> >If you like, you can set me as the Admin Contact of
the
> >domain and I will go in and configure the domain.
You
> >just need to let me know where the domain is hosted.
> >
> >I'd be happy to help out,
> >
> >Tim

> of
> would
> > >
> > > Would you have a pair of DNS servers you would
like
> >and
> > > we could use to
> > > provide DNS support for icannatlarge.org. Bret
just

href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.grisoft.com";>http://www.grisoft.com</a>).
Date:
> 24/10/02