Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] Fwd: Re: [atlarge-discuss] ICANNATLARGE.ORG still not resloving - Day 4 and counting...

Abel and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  You are oh so right here Abel!  It is far beyond ridiculous!  And what
even makes it worse, this ridiculous problem never needed to get that
way.  We look like a bunch of idiots or worse as was evident in
Shanghai and Han's bogus representation of this fledgling organization!
It so sad as to be almost criminal...