[atlarge-discuss] Call for candidates for Chair of WG-Web again...

All WG-Web participants,

  Recently today, Jefsey has announced that suddenly he has decided to
take the chair position of this WG-Web.  I don't believe this to be
desired or certainly doing such is not proper or legitimate.  Hence
again I call for WG-Web participants to identify themselves as
willing to serve as WG-Web Chair so that we can have an election
for this position done our at least underway ASAP...