[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] RE: "Everytime ICANN meets, we need to be there holding open public forums..."

Jim Fleming's words sum it all up. They are a tiny power-clique serving
their own interests and the vested interests of a minority of "Insiders".

They are indeed defined by their actions. We have seen this again and again.

Outside, in the REAL world, are millions and millions of ordinary people and
internet users, who have the right to a central say in the running and
administration of THEIR internet.

Basically, we need to lay claim to a world resource which does not belong to
the corrupt minority who are trying to control it.

Richard