Re: [atlarge-discuss] ICANNatlarge.org Resolves - Finally!

Eric and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Yes isn't it interesting though...  The timing is shall we say, convenient!
And if you check closely, there are some Links missing, facilities,
such as the Web Mail forum Joop mentioned, not working, and it is
way out of date as bruce mentioned as well...  Another
"Interesting" Convenience perhaps?  Hummm???

  This leaves us with possibly asking ourselves as members;
is this responsible and adaquately/properly Transparent?