Re: [atlarge-discuss] Defacement of site

Abel and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Abel Wisman wrote:

> <encore, cc's cut>
>
> Jeff wrote:
> >Abel and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,
>
> >  Abel, I appreciate your willingness to help out on this problem and
> provide DNS services
> >for ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  However, don't you think that this should have
> at least been brought
> >to the attention and awaited approval of the WG-DNS and/or WG-Web
> participants. Or are those >WG's just for show and therefore have no
> real purpose?
>
> Do you read ?

  Yes thank you I sure do read.  Rather well too!  >;)  As I sometimes
teach speed reading and basic reading courses for underprivileged children
and adults my reading skills are considered rather good..  >;)

> If so, do you read before you start some ranting ?

  What Rant are you referring to.  I ASK some questions.  Hardly a
Rant!  In fact your interpretation is somewhat befuddling here Abel...
Why is that I wonder?

> I guess
> not, because not one, but loads of posts on the topic can be found at
> the main discus list and the WG-DNS list, I suggest you read up before
> you speak.

  I read them every day.  However they do not address my questions,
as you seem to be avoiding here also for some odd and inexcusable reason...

  Again I will repeat my questions above:
"Abel, I appreciate your willingness to help out on this problem and
provide DNS services for ICANNATLARGE.ORG.  However,
don't you think that this should have at least been brought
to the attention and awaited approval of the WG-DNS and/or WG-Web
participants?  <------  This question is was ask in that there was no
specific addressing of this change in Name Servers for ICANNATLARGE.ORG
brought to the attention of the WG-DNS and/or WG-Web members BEFORE
such a change was effected...  And you did not answer that question...

"Or are those >WG's just for show and therefore have no
real purpose?"  <-------  This question was a follow on to my first
question.  I had hoped this would have been obvious.  Perhaps is was
not or perhaps you did not READ is properly?  In any event, you also
did not answer this question either.

  So in reading your response I sense a bit of frustration, but do not
understand why you display such frustration as to my questions..

  Also if such specific prior suggestion or request was made to
take the Name Server change for ICANNATLARGE.ORG, where
is the Archived WG-DNS or Discuss list URL?  I don't seem to
see it not can my search facility find such?