Re: [atlarge-discuss] CHAIR ELECTION: Reminder

Michael and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Nicely worded here Michael.  Well done!  I am sad that you
are not willing to accept the nomination, but can fully understand
your reluctance.

  Good luck in any and all of your future endeavors, as I am sure
they shall be fruitful and worthwhile..