[atlarge-discuss] [atlarge-panel] CHAIR ELECTION : VITTORIO, VIVECK, BRUCE nominated/seconded

Dear All,
Here is the situation. Here is what I propose you.

Were nominated
- Vittorio Vertola
- Michael Geist
- Vivek Durai
- Bruce Young
- YJ Park
- Jefsey Morfin

Declined:
- Michael Geist
- Jefsey Morfin
- YJ Park

Have been Seconded
- Vittorio Bertola
- Vivek Durai
- Bruce Young

Have accepted;
- Vittorio Bertola
- Bruce Young
- Viveck

From the positions expressed by Vittorio, Bruce and Viveck (by date order) we know that none has much time to dedicate, that they roughly concur in their diagnosis, that they do not propose any new vision of our endeavor. From the exchange between Hans, Jamie and myself, I suppose we know that much has been said and that no really positive debate will spring. We need to have a Chair, and to recover from having achieved quite nothing in sinx mongths and a lot of efforts.

I will therefore send a ballot from later today for a vote to be ended by Tursday 14thn 00:00 GMT.
jfc