Re: [atlarge-discuss] Serious Flaws Found in BIND Server Software

Hello Mr. Williams:

I am sorry but I do have problems with understanding many things of American English.  Who are these people Richard Clark and Andrew Card?  Do they work for the government of U.S.?

Thank You,

F-W Fidget

Get email for your site --->
http://mail.netcityhk.com http://mail.netcitycn.com