Re: [atlarge-discuss] Confirmed going to Amsterdam

Hello Tim:

The wife is going to let me attend!  Thank goodness for air mile rewards.  It is about time we meet in person.  I hope more of INEG will join us in Amsterdam.

Larry Fuss
Spokesman for INEGroup/East Coast Chapter - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail: fussman2003@yahoo.com
Address: 525 Palmtree Lane Clarenville NF A0E1J0

"Tim Burlee, INEG Canada" <fuddle@canada.com> wrote:Hello everyone, fellow INEG members and listreaders,

I have just conifrmed my plans to go to the Amsterdam
meetingin December to represent my organization. If
anyone else is going, let me know and perhaps we can
meet-up when we get there. I love the city of
Amsterdam so it will be fun. ALso, think about any
issues you may want me to bring up at the conference.
http://register.icann.org/cgi/amsterdam_attendees.cgi

Tim

Tim Burlee
INEGroup Canada member
Domain Registration and Hosting Division
INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail fuddle@canada.com
Contact Number: 416-763-6363 ***NEW PHONE***
Address:1290 Central Pkwy W, Mississauga, Ontario