Re: [atlarge-discuss] restoration of our Forum

Why kick a dead horse?  Let's route around it.

Regards,

Micheal Sherrill

From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@terabytz.co.nz>
Date:  Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:25:56 +1300

Bret,

What conclusions should be drawn now our open web Forum appears to be
permanently killed, after the second (!) sabotage hack attack against it?

If it is my fault that I have given you the trust to host the site, must I
not do my best to undo the damage or help the community to route around it?

--Joop