Re: [atlarge-discuss] Choice

Michael and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Individuals make up and organization.  Ergo, stupidity as well
as brilliance come from individuals usually.  Hence I disagree with
your assertion here Michael.  Some well known examples:
Saddam Hussain - Incredibly stupid, yet the president for life of IRAQ
Government.
Adolph Hitler - Incredibly stupid, yet chancellor of Germany for quite some
time.
Bonito Mousilinni - Incredibly stupid, yet president of Italy for quite a
number of
years.
Bernnie Ebbers - Incredibly stupid, yet CEO of Worldcom until fairly
recently
and credited with leading Worldcom to a market leader.