Re: [atlarge-discuss] Update on Amsterdam meeting

I know quite a few hotels in the area, if "short" travel can be overcome
then there should be no problem, furthermore there are more hotels on
Schiphol. it being one of the largest, sorry THE largest airport in EU.

kind regards

abel

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 21:19, Esther Dyson wrote:
> worst case, we can meet in someone's hotel room or in a restaurant.
>
> Esther
>
> At 12:05 PM 11/19/2002, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
> >A number of us are trying to follow all possible routes to try to get some
> >free meeting room in Amsterdam, tentatively in the late morning of Saturday
> >(just before the public forum). For the moment, we only have available
> >costly solutions (ie 350/500 euros for 2-4 hours) - but we don't have money
> >:/ So we'll do it if we can get the room for free or donated by someone.
> >(Also, the panel hasn't discussed yet about the agenda of the meeting - so
> >even if we find the room, we still have to define it.)
> >
> >However, all of us who will be there should monitor the list, as we might
> >be able to set up at least an informal meeting on the place - in this case
> >we'll try to announce it to the list.
> >--
> >vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
> >----------------------> http://bertola.eu.org/ <--------------------------

> Esther Dyson                    Always make new mistakes!
> chairman, EDventure Holdings
> writer, Release 3.0 (on Website below)
> edyson@edventure.com
> 1 (212) 924-8800    --   fax  1 (212) 924-0240
> 104 Fifth Avenue (between 15th and 16th Streets; 20th floor)
> New York, NY 10011 USA
> http://www.edventure.com
>
> The conversation continues..... at
> http://www.edventure.com/conversation/
>
> PC Forum 2003 - March 23 to 25, Phoenix
> Who? what? where? Data comes alive!

Information in this electronic mail message is confidential and may be
privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
the
intended recipient any use,disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message is prohibited and may be unlawful,

Any attachement has been checked for viruses but please rely on your own
virus checker and procedures.

If you contact us by email we will store your name and address to
facilitate communications.

Able Towers and Able Consultancy are tradenames of Moordata Ltd.

2 Brickett Close
Ruislip
Middlesex
HA4 7YE