[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] ga chair elections

Abel and all assembly members,

  I am sure that the newly formed/approved Department of Homeland
Security that the Senate voted upon today, will be VERY interested
in part your remarks below.  As I have had some opportunity to discuss
some of these issues with this now newly approved department,
I will be forwarding such comments/remarks to them and the FBI's
new Watch List may be updated accordingly. As I am sure they
would be interested in discussing your or others that share your
or of this particular sort...

  You bare close watching Mr. Wisman..