[atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams vs Star Chamber

As Spokesman for the East Coast Chapter of INEG all I can say is that I am shocked, SHOCKED at the potential allegations contained in this email from INEG member Yue You Fidget.  If what she says is true there could be dangerous and damaging collateral effects to the good name of this chapter and the organization as a whole.  I propose that we investigate further into what went on that cold February night in Dallas in 1999 and see if a crime or crimes were really committed by our leader, Jeff Williams.  I further propose that the report of this investigation be part of the Agenda of the meeting of INEGroup at the Amsterdam MacDonalds on December 14.  Although I have every  reason to believe Jeff Williams is innocent until proven guilty we need to know for sure.

Do I have a second to this Motion from any other member of INEG?

Larry Fuss

Spokesman for INEGroup/East Coast Chapter - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)

E-Mail: fussman2003@yahoo.com

Address: 525 Palmtree Lane Clarenville NF A0E1J0

 Yue You Fidget <fidget@netcitytw.com> wrote:

Hello Mr. Williams:

Why are your doing such crazy things? You do know me. We met at Texas Stadium in Dallas your country for INEG conference in 1999. I was in Blossoming China Youth Delegation. You brought me on stage. You liked me so much that you took me to your hotel room later that night and we talked and talked until I fell asleep (I think I got tired from drinking all that American soda pop you gave me Southern Comfort I think it was called). I was younger then. I am all grown up and out of high school now.

We are worried about you Mr. Williams. People are starting to talk about you and the things you do. Some members of INEG think you should not do these crazy things. They make fun of you Mr. Williams. They say that you do not need the wheelchair. That you only use it to make people feel sorry for you. And they say you should get rid of the one black leather glove also. They call you Dr. Strangelove (I do not know this Dr. Strangelove perhaps a rock star?) or call you redneck Michael Jackson (this I know is rock star) but I argue back for you and say you do need wheelchair and your neck is not red. I say that you are a cripple but they say yes Jeff Williams is a cripple but not physically. And then they say how can Jeff Williams fly Marine Corps jet planes in wheelchair? They say perhaps you are lowered into special hole behind cockpit like R2D2 in Luke Skywalker's Star Wars X-Wing Fighter (I saw movie many times!) but I say they are wrong to make up funny stories about you. I!
 t!
!
hink they are jealous of you and of all the money you told me you have. Please Mr. Williams come to Amsterdam MacDonalds for big INEG meeting before ICANN annual meeting and show these people that you really do need a wheelchair (but now that I think about it you did not need a wheelchair in your hotel room in Dallas or maybe I was dreaming because after I fell asleep I dreamed all sorts of nasty things which included you). If you want I can meet you at the airport and wheel you anywhere you want to go in Amsterdam. Except maybe for Red Light District. I do not think I would like Red Light District because it reminds me of all those nasty dreams I had in Dallas.

Please come.

Your friend, YY

Fidget Yue You
Spokesperson for INEGroup/Pacific Rim Chapter - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail: fidget@netcitytw.com
Contact Number: +60.3.8064.8383
Address: No. 11 Fu Hwa Street, Hsinchu 300, Taiwan