[atlarge-discuss] RE: Jeff Williams vs Star Chamber

I would also like to add my discontent with the individual who has
published or allowed the mail-list to be hyjacked by a group of African
solicitors (Frauds), We have been reciving messages like this for serval
months now: [Please scrub your email firewalls!]

Examples follow:

FROM:  HON DR John cabora

>Dear  Sir

  A Brief Introduction of my self, I am hon  Dr John
cabora. A diplomant from the republic Angola, also the
owner of trans Atlantic crossing company.

> I am contacting in respect of your consignment /fund
that is with me as a  diplomat I don`t have problem in
bringing the diplomatic cargo box containing the fund
to you in the united states or any country of your
choice,My diplomatic licence will cover that
also.There is a good diplomatic  relation between my
country and the united states or other country in
the  world.

 I  Want you to do this immediately:

> 1] Send to me your complete name,Address were the
diplomatic cargo boxs containing the fund will be
delivered.

> 2] I don`t  want you to inform any body about this
transation till the fund is in your hands.if you do i
will wash my hands away from the transaction and you
will never get the fund .And send me your  fax and
phone number it will be necessary for this
transaction.

Please contact me on fax 0031-20-402-0634.

Regards
Hon Dr John Cabora

And this:

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT.

 I am Mr, PATRICK FOSTER a native of Cape Town in
 South Africa and I am an Executive Accountant with
 the South Africa DEPARTMENT OF MINERAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY

 First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to
 reach you for a transaction/business of this
 magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and
 prompt access reposed on this medium.

 I have decided to seek a confidential
 co-operation with you in the execution of the deal
 described Hereunder for the benefit of all parties
 and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the
 nature of this transaction.

 Within the Department of Mining & Natural Resources
 where I work as an Executive Accountant and with the
 cooperation of four other top officials, we have in
 our possession as overdue payment bills totaling
 Twenty - One Million, Five Hundred Thousand U. S.
 Dollars ($21,500,000.) which we want to transfer
 abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a
 foreign company/individual to receive the said fund
 on our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account
 to receive such funds. More so, we are handicapped in
 the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service
 Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore
 account hence your importance in the whole
 transaction. This amount $21.5m represents the balance of the
 total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by a
 foreign contracting firm, which we the officials over-invoiced
 deliberately. Though the actual contract cost have been
 paid to the original contractor,leaving the balance in
 the Tune of the said amount which we have in principles
 gotten approval to remit by Key tested Telegraphic
 Transfer (K.T.T) to any foreign bank account you
 will provide by filing in an application through the
 Justice Ministry here in South Africa for the transfer
 of rights and privileges of the former contractor to you.

 I have the authority of my partners involved to
 propose that should you be willing to assist us in
 the transaction, your share of the sum will be 25%
 of the $21.5 million, 70% for us and 5% for taxation and
 miscellaneous expenses. The business itself is 100%
 safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost
 secrecy and confidentiality.

 I have reposed my confidence in you and hope
 that you will not disappoint me. Endeavor to contact
 me immediately through my private e-mail address
 are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable
 me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this deal I
 want to assure you that my partners and myself are in
 a position to make the payment of this claim possible
 provided you can give us a very strong Assurance and
 guarantee that our share will be secured and please
 remember to treat this matter as very confidential
matter, because we will not comprehend with any form
 of exposure as we are still in active Government Service
 and remember once again that time is of the
 essence in this business.

 I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

 NOTE:YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS MAIL SHOULD BE SENT TO
redboath@netscape.net

 Yours faithfully,

 PATRICK FOSTER