Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams vs Star Chamber

As we in the INEGroup have had several seconds to the Motion to begin an investigation into the allegations that Jeff Williams contributed to the delinquency of a minor we are going forward with the Motion.  We in the INEG stand behind our exalted leader, Jeff Williams.  We do not believe that there is any shred of evidence for morals charges other than some shaky substantiation of the written testimony of a female minor.  We are confidant that he will probably be found innocent.  In order that it be a fair and impartial fact finding study INEG has employed the services of an independent investigator.  Mr. Buford T. Fume of Bee Cave, Texas will lead the inquiry.  Mr. Fume comes to us with a list of bonafides.  He is a former Texas State Ranger Intern and retired Marine Corps pilot (although he claims he never met Jeff Williams while in the Corps which could constitute a conflict of interest, otherwise).  Independent Investigator Fume is also smart.   He has almost an Associa!
te!
!
’s Degree in Police Science from St. Leo Community College distance education program and works nearly fulltime now as a private investigator.  Independent Investigator Fume has been given access to all the records at hand and carte blanche to carry out his duties.

Good Luck Independent Investigator Fume!

Larry Fuss
Spokesman for INEGroup/East Coast Chapter - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail: fussman2003@yahoo.com
Address: 525 Palmtree Lane Clarenville NF A0E1J0

 Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Richard and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Richard, when you have weirdo's and phonies such as the fictitious
character "Larry Fuss" and others, you as an individual member
or list participant must take heed and remember that they are just
hecklers of various sorts purposefully trying to undermine what we
are trying to accomplish here, and ignore them. Hence why I set
up my bot so that such nonsense can be readily and easily understood.

BTW, the DNSO GA list is nearly dead and will be going away soon
due to the Shanghai and Accra resolutions soon and supposedly replaces
with the "GNSO" (More alphabet soup) as part of the so called
ICANN Blueprint for reform effort...