Re: [atlarge-discuss] "ICANN is..."

Holger and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Here here Holger!  Well said indeed!

  It is of course well known and clear even amongst this fledgling
organization that political ideology often times supersedes every
aspect of ongoing discussion, debate and eventual outcome.
Extremes on either end of the ideological or political spectrum
only serve to harm this organization when too much emphasis
is centered upon those very ideologies.  Hence we find ourselves
in a quagmire that may never end of resolve itself, much like
the IDNO and now the DNSO of ICANN has done.

  But remember working code is not the end all solution but
now has become part of the problem to some on both sides
of these extreme political ideologies...  However this part of the battle

is also not over, but has only shifted and modified it's tactics.
If we all or most of us clearly understand and accept that, we
can move forward... Techno-idology is now and has been
becoming a larger aspect of political ideologies.  It shall be with
us for years if not decades to come.  We all must understand
this clearly, completely, and without reservation, but also must
seek a middle ground yet not stand in the way of progress
in any direction, but encompass those progresses as an expansion
of the techno-idology and what working code they produce.