Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-web] RE:[atlarge-discuss]RE:[atlarge-panel] Web Site Updates?

Thanks for the comments Jeff.

I don't work for a publishing company, I'm in health care. Any org that publishes information/knowledge/content to the web is "in publishing".

The manual is intended to govern the publishing of material to the web, no more. Obviously, it's for a different org but the principles remain useful for any entity. I would stake good money that ICANN has a web publishing manual. Any site worth its salt has publishing guidelines, that's how you keep a leash on the webmaster, (in my case, me).

Anyway, I thought it would be useful to the group to see how another non-profit maintains its' web presence, hopefully we can draw from sevral sources to formulate a viable strategy for this group.

Cheers

Jaz

ref: http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=lang_en%7Clang_fr%7Clang_de%7Clang_es&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&safe=off&q=web+content+policies+procedures+publishing+manual&btnG=Google+Search