From: h.steiner@scharr.de [mailto:h.steiner@scharr.de]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 10:55 AM
To: jkhan
Subject: Re: [atlarge-discuss] "IPv6 & ICANN is..."

On 26 Nov 2002, at 8:51, jkhan wrote:

> Do you understand the issue?

Yes.
You were quoting a totalitarian killer like it was a good thing. I don't
think there was a misunderstanding.

> Do you understand that IPv6 by the installation itself creates "Dual
> Stacks" a physical segregation? Do you understand that within the
> electronic engineering design itself the IPv6 protocol creates a
> segregated system? Do you understand that with the IPv6 protocol, in
> time the establishment of elite networks will be created separate but
> equal to other elite networks over the Public infrastructure? Do you
> understand that IPv6 will ride over the Public infrastructure IPv4
> backbone at little to no transmission co$t? Do you understand that
> Public access to information resting on IPv6 infrastructure has a
> higher cost due to the IPv6: infrastructural cost, tunnel
> (Intellectual Property within) operators, and additional cost
> associated with the maintenance of IPv6? Do you understand that the
> cost of "Knowledge" of the information available over the IPv6 system
> will increase to due to 'proprietary royalties', and that availability

> decrease due to 'intellectual property' rights, and these cost will
> increase in an ever increasing manner? Do you understand that a person

> from the 3rd World and Middle World will longer have access to
> information over IPv6 networks due to the cost of entry?  Do you know
> that when you create barriers, of electronic, economic, and social
> design, you barr the access to knowledge? Do you understand, that when

> you shackled the doors to the Library of Knowledge (the Internet) with

> the cost, design, and secularism, you "Burn the books" within?

Do you understand the difference between burning books and giving
them away for free?

I think you understand it, but your ramblings above show your just
in it for its propaganda value.

> I believe you do understand, and as you say: "Let the assholes from
> the far left and the far right rot. They deserve it."

As I said, I do think I understand it.

> I believe the initial idea of the Internet was that of a Library, free
> access to knowledge for all. ALL

You DO know the history of ARPAnet?
Doesnt sound that way.

[snip]
> I believe what is at stake in this case, is the Holocaust of
> Knowledge:

You are using words like Holocaust for something like this?

Are you totally nuts?

As I said, go ahead and quote "Mein Kampf"...

mfg
H. Steiner