Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeff Williams BANNED

Thank you Thomas,

I completely agree that something had to be done and
putting a stop to the poster bots is terrific.

>From now on, I will do my best to represent the
INEGRoup members in this forum and I will not be
disruptive or misrepresentative.

Tim Burlee
INEGroup Canada member
Domain Registration and Hosting Division
INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail fuddle@canada.com
Contact Number: 416-763-6363 ***NEW PHONE***
Address:1290 Central Pkwy W, Mississauga, Ontario

href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://log.does-not-exist.net";>http://log.does-not-exist.net</a>/