Re: [atlarge-discuss] Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish...

Hello Walter, I totally agree, "Good Riddance".

It looks like we are finally getting back on track!!!

First we got our web Forum revived, and now some
much-needed rules are being applied to the mailing list.

By the way, it will be interesting to see all the other
Zombi's come out of the woodwork and oppose this ban,
but we must carry on.  Thank you Thomas, good work!!!!!

Tim Burlee
INEGroup Canada member
Domain Registration and Hosting Division
INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail fuddle@canada.com
Contact Number: 416-763-6363 ***NEW PHONE***
Address:1290 Central Pkwy W, Mississauga, Ontario

href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone";>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone</a>/
href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.dorsai.org/~walts";>http://www.dorsai.org/~walts</a>/