RE: [atlarge-discuss] "IPv6 & ICANN is..."

I guess I don't see how this is any different than the present VPN over
IPv4 situation (or even user/pass protected sites). Is your worry that
IPv6 makes VPN too easy? I.e., that IPv6 will cause over-proliferation
of VPN?

I think that so long as it is easy to [re]publish proprietary data on
the Web or via P2P software (which is really just VPN-for-dummies...),
there will be a natural market tendency against VPN Hell. Why? the Web
has a lower barrier to entry and access to a wider user base / more
eyeballs / whatever marketing term you wanna use.

It's just a matter of time and critical mass before it happens with a
given set of data.

-s

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 14:57, jkhan wrote:
> Jefsey/Tim,
>
> I will need time to give a precise documentation (citing the proper US
> Court Cases), but for now I will give you an historical example.

<snip>