[atlarge-discuss] Re: the preview icannatlarge.org site...

On 15:21 02/12/02, Walter Schmidt said:
ICANNatlarge.org - how about - icannAtLarge.Org or icannATLARGE.ORG ?
What we voted was "icannatlarge.org".
US ICANN lobbysts think it better to name it ICANNatlarge.org
You can do whatever you want it will always get stuck with the outdated name of ICANN (ICANN may fade away in Sept next, our organization with probably stay with it for ever).

So I suggest that we find a new meaning for ICANN such as
International Concerted Action for a New Network.of which we are the Members at large.

A small change that might go a long way.
Amen.