Re: [atlarge-discuss] Forum restoration

If there's value in having a web-based forum (an open question, in my mind), then we ought to have it on our site. I think the last few days shows the folly in trying to work with Joop.

-- Bret

Vittorio Bertola wrote:
I'd like to discuss this issue too. If you are going to maintain a web
forum for At Large discussions, I see no point in icannatlarge.org
maintaining another forum with the same look and feel at a similar
URL. It will only confuse people. So we might simply link yours.