[atlarge-discuss] site updated

Not having received significant objections to the site updates that I
sent for preview yesterday morning to wg-web and the panel, I have now
posted them. We now finally have an updated home page and other fixes
in some pages, including proper links to all mailing lists. We'll
discuss in the next days whether and how to restore the Web forum.

Being the Chair, I am not happy at all to act as webmaster too, but we
needed someone to fix our site urgently. I hope we can find other
people than me to maintain our site.
--
vb.            [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<---