Re: [atlarge-discuss] membership sign up

At 11:46 a.m. 5/12/2002, DPF wrote:

icannatlarge.com is not democratic or bottom up being under your sole
control, and you have repeatedly shown you will use that control if
you disagree with the democratic majority.
Did a democratic majority vote for killing our web Forum?

I do know that almost all members here signed up on the original icannatlarge.com site.

I am concerned that icannatlarge.org , and especially its website management, has just ceased to be democratic and bottom-up, but for the moment I am still willing to give it the benefit of the doubt. All Vittorio needs to do is follow an agreed set of webmaster accountability rules.
If this does not happen soon, we'll know that we have lost our democratic input in the .org site.

icannatlarge.com is not an organization at all at this moment, it is a website, such as any other member here who has the capabilities can put up.

It will be turned into a democratic organization only if enough icannatlarge members want it.
For now it provides a fall back option and serves to keep icannatlarge.org on its toes.

-joop-