RE: [atlarge-discuss] *Thank You Richard*

I agree!  Richard is correct.  The DNSO-GA has no reason to be
congratulating anyone.  Rather, they should consider moving en masse to the
At Large if they ever hope to have a voice.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info