Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Open call to join

At 06:30 31/12/02, Eric Dierker wrote:
Dear friends,
By laws and articles are first priority.
Then referendums can be had on such lofty matters as discussed here.
It is axiomatic that one must have an organization prior to deciding it's
scope and affiliations.
Who would even negotiate such a matter of a RALO until we have a
political/business infrastructure?
Richard I really appreciate your work but until our sad assed panel adopts
the appropriate paperwork for donations and "incorporates" in some place in
some fashion all is for not.
This is the most interesting mail I ever saw.
Never mind who I am, just make sure I am US taxed first.
jfc