RE: [atlarge-discuss] Some Simple Facts...

I don't disagree with most of this.  However, the appropriate order is to
create our organization first, then solicit funds.  Without a legally
approved organization, in whatever venue we wish to have it approved, we can
run into tax issues (at least in *this* country!).

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info
http://www.barelyadequate.info