[atlarge-discuss] (fwd) Re: Let move smartly together

Just posted this to the panel list.
BTW - I understand that many subscribers of this list would like to
get more information about what the panel is doing but don't have time
to use the Web archive. Should we perhaps open the panel list to all
in read-only mode?

--
vb.            [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<---